Monday, January 31, 2011

You light me Up ^^ Chinese New Year ^^

添加图片说明

Chinese New Year~ ~ ~. It seem like having fun during Chinese New Year. But for me, i really hope that this year everything will be good and fine for me. I'm gonna graduate soon, so excited. Almost less than 100 days will be left in University Malaysia Terengganu. Actually, in university, i'm really learned a lot, i know my true friends here, i gained the knowledge, i proceeded  the intern, the way i go through bad, suffer, good, everything also happened in University. Thanks god to let me have a chance to study here. Thanks to my parents to tortured me, my mother,my father and my sister support. Thanks to my best friends, when i was suffered that time, they really helped me a lot. Actually one person i really need to thanks that is my dear mother. She really helped me and giving me lot of supports. Now i having my own car, my new wife, i really happy, and now only waiting 3 more months, i will be left this university. Even though, i had tough, but i will try my best to success. I hope this last semester will bring more happiness for me. Anyway, the first thing i hope my family all are healthy, happy and smooth in everything. Second, i just want to find a good career for myself.  Third, sorry to you, I don't hope to start now, i know that u are waiting for me, but i really hope that we can be friend forever. I just one to let you know that, in this world, anything can be nothing, but you and my relationship is the lasting, money really can't buy our good relationship. I know that u are waiting for me, thanks~ ~ i really get it. I'm really appreciated of it. Thank you. However, i hope you all the best in this rabbit year, and i hope my blog friends having a prosperous and happiness in this 2011. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment